The Baldwin Home is the oldest building still standing in Lahaina, Maui. Built in 1834, it served as the home of missionary and physician Rev. Dwight Baldwin of Durham, Connecticut and his wife from 1838 until 1871. Baldwin was the pastor of Lahaina's old Wainee Church.
The building was restored by the Lahaina Restoration Foundation and is open to the public as a museum.