The island of Oahu has fabulous hotels and resorts for people of all ages and budgets. Oahu's hotels are constantly updating and adding new activities and packages. Everything is designed to make a trip to Oahu unforgettable. Let's check out the Oahu hotels and resorts news for the fall of 2010.
- Fall is a great time to plan a trip to Hawaii and Aqua Hotels & Resorts is offering a "Fall Frenzy" of rates. Aqua's 12 hotel locations in Waikiki range from beachside, middle of the action and near major shopping centers. Whatever the reason might be for your next Waikiki trip, Aqua has a hotel at the right price and in the right location.
- Disney’s upcoming West Oahu resort, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawaii, is scheduled to open its first phase on Aug. 29, 2011. The 21-acre resort set on the Waianae Coast will consist of 360 guestrooms, 481 Disney Vacation Club Villas, pools, hot tubs, a snorkeling lagoon, a river, meeting rooms, wedding facilities, an 18,000-square-foot spa, and two restaurants.
- The JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina will unveil its completely redesigned Ihilani Spa this fall. The Ihilani Spa will offer refreshed men’s and women’s relaxation lounges; a new couple’s room; 24-hour fitness center; an upgraded salon; and Ho‘onanea, a new bridal suite.
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort continues its celebrated Curators of Hawaiian Music series in the famed Monarch Room with performances throughout October and November by award-winning local group Na Leo. This musical production will feature the sweet female vocal harmonies of Na Leo in their show “Romantic Waikiki” in an intimate cocktail show format.
- Sheraton Princess Ka`iulani will host a week of various Hawaiian cultural events called Hana Ho`ohiwahiwa `O Ka`iulani to celebrate the birthday anniversary of Princess Victoria Ka`iulani. The week-long lineup of festivities will be complimentary and open to the public from October 10 to 16.
- The Waikiki EDITION will debut in October 2010 as the first hotel to launch under the new lifestyle brand, EDITION. The luxury, boutique hotel will have 353 rooms; a restaurant by Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto; an exclusive nightclub; Sunrise Pool; Private Sunset Beach with its own lagoon, offering views of the Pacific Ocean; luxury ballroom; full-service spa; and more.