All 1,230 guest rooms have been redone, adhering to a theme of "simple Hawaiian elegance" for a true feeling of paradise in Hawaii. Let's take a closer look at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa
2424 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Azabu USA Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Twin forty-story towers connected by a three story open-air atrium with tropical foliage and cascading waterfalls.
The resort has 1230 guest rooms, including Suites, Regency Club, Deluxe Ocean, Ocean, Mountain and City Views.
Each room features one king or two double beds, wall to wall carpeting, original art prints, a private lanai, separate sitting area, desk with chairs, color cable television, in-room movies, Servi-Bar, coffee maker, security safe, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, radio alarm clock, computer and fax machine connection, guest voice mail, and daily maid service.
Na Ho'ola Spa
6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Fitness Area 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Spa Services
The award winning Na Ho'ola Spa features fabulous views of Waikiki Beach, 19 treatment rooms, an exercise area, locker rooms, dry saunas and a gift shop. Skilled practitioners offer a wide variety of massages, facials, stone treatments, wraps and specialty treatments.
The Hyatt Shops are located in the Great Atrium surrounded by three cascading waterfalls and a collection of exotic birds amidst tropical foliage. There are more than 60 shops and boutiques in the atrium's three levels, ranging from jewelry, sporting goods, sundries, art galleries, and Hawaiian specialty gifts including Martin & MacArthur, Products of Hawaii Too and the Hawaiian Quilt Collection.
The stage area at Elegant Dive offers island entertainment from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
Swimming Pool and Sundeck both recently renovated and overlooking Waikiki Beach. The pool counter provides towels for use at the pool or beach.
Twin Jacuzzis are located at Elegant Dive, the pool bar.
Camp Hyatt - Hyatt's children program reflects its commitment to sharing Hawaii's native culture with children from around the world. In addition to games and reading materials, Camp Hyatt also offers a library of Hawaiian books, activities and Hawaiian crafts and games.
Guest services include: currency exchange, on-property banking, baby sitting, valet or self parking, on-property car rentals, concierge,, tour desks, coin-operated laundry facilities, same-day dry cleaning, towel services for the pool and beach and ADA accessible facilities.
The Hyatt's Business Center is located on the second floor, Ewa Tower and is accessible 24-hours a day.
The Resort has restaurants offering four distinct cuisines:
- Ciao Mein is the award-winning restaurant featuring Chinese and Italian cuisine under one roof. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Waikiki.
- Musashi serves three kinds of authentic Japanese cuisine - teishoku (regular)m teppanyaki (grill) and sushi.
- The Colony offers fresh lobster, fish and cut-to-order steaks grilled over an open kiawe wood grill.
- The Terrace Grill serves casual meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Wireless Internet Service:
The Resort has recently added wireless Internet through T-Mobile to its list of guest services.
The entire property will now be designated as a T-Mobile HotSpot as Internet service is now available in all areas of the resort including guest rooms, public areas, restaurants and bars. The cost for Internet access is $9.95 for a 24-hour period from the time of activation.
Current Resort Packages:
Throughout 2005, the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa is offering a variety of packages including:
- Sunshine on Sale offers a fourth night free, a free guaranteed one-category room upgrade and a free daily breakfast buffet for two at Terrance Grille. Package rates range from $825 for Mountain View, $900 for Ocean View, and $1,125 for Deluxe Ocean.
- Na Ho'ola Spa Package offers four-nights with complimentary daily breakfast buffet for two, a Na Ho'ola Spa amenity, complimentary daily use spa facilities, and three fifty minute spa treatments per person. Based on double occupancy rates start from $1,790 in Ocean accommodations for a four-night stay.
- Ko'olau Golf Package offers four-nights with complimentary daily breakfast buffet for two, two resort logo golf shirts, two rounds of golf at Ko'olau Golf Course for two, and two fifty minute Na Ho'ola Spa treatments per person. Based on double occupancy, rates start from $2,126 in Ocean accommodations for a four night stay.
- Ho'o Kupuna Package offers four-nights to rejuvenate the body, spirit and soul of senior travelers, and includes daily breakfast buffet for two, a sliced cheese and fruit platter room service amenity, one round of golf at Ko'olau Golf Course for two, one fifty minute Na Ho'ola Spa treatment per person, complimentary daily use of the spa facilities, and two matching Na Ho'ola Spa robes. Package rates begin in the Ocean category from $1,828.
- Ku'u Aloha Romance Package is the perfect way to celebrate and experience romance in paradise. It offers free daily breakfast for two, lei greeting upon check in, bottle of champagne in room, two matching Na Ho'ola Spa robes, a romantic room service dinner for two served by private butler, and a couple's massage for two at Na Ho'ola Spa. Rates start at $1,710 in Ocean accommodations for a four-night stay.