From the article: Top Things to Do on Kauai
There is so much to do on Kauai and more things are coming every year. Whether it's a favorite place to drive, a great ocean experience, hike, or your favorite luau, I'd love to hear your picks for your favorite things to do on Kauai. Share Your Favorites
- My husband and I went in Kauai in 2008. We went on the movie tour and we just loved it. I would advise anyone that goes to Kauai is take this tour. The people there were just great. They are the most easy layed back people you could ever be around. They will thank you a million times. I loved all the vegetaion on this island,and the beaches. Thanks to you all for making it great for us.
- —Guest Denise Blackwell
Free vegetarian dinner at Hanalei
- We love going to the Sunday Sacred Kirtan gathering at Hanalei,we meet new friends and enjoy the good grinds and good vibes check it out 6pm Sundays. They have a website where you can read more at www.kauaikirtan.com..
- —Guest Shelly
- Hiking along the Na Pali coast and seeing the view from the Kalalau trail is absolutely breathtaking. The water is sparkling turquoise and the vegetation and tropical flowers are mesmerizing :)
- —Guest Kory
- Wow the water tubing was amazing extreamly plesent nice view of the largest mountian! :)
- —Guest Christina
Going to Glass Beach.
- I love going to Glass Beach. When the sun is setting the glass sparkles like jewels in the sand.
- —Guest Nightbirdkauai