- When in Maui (yearly timeshare)we always go to Warren & Annabelle's in Lahaina. Drinks, appetizers, and a fantastic show. If you like comedy and magic, you will love this show. Makes for a fun, highly entertaining evening.
- —Guest Tammy Lilley
Maui no ka 'oi
- Swimming/snorkeling at Kapalua Bay, Pineapple Smoothies at the Honolua Store, Hula Grill in Kaanapali and the Barefoot Bar there) The Gazebo for breakfast in Napili, Trilogy Trip to Lanai, Iao Valley, Shopping in Lahaina & Whaler's Village, Maui Ocean Center, Mixed Plate Lunches (L&L, Aloha Mixed Plate), Old Lahaina Luau, Hai'ilemaile General Store, Mama's Fish House, Shopping in Paia and Makawao, Sugar Cane Train, Goofy Foot Surf School in Lahaina, Ziplines/Ropes Course Kapalua, Annie's Shave Ice, Lahaina, (or Lorraine's in Kapalua), Watching the Cliff Divers with Hawaiian Music at Sunset at the Sheraton Maui. There really is no place like Maui!
- If you go to Maui you have to go on a Photo Safari with Photo Safari Hawaii! I had a blast! You don't need to be an experienced photographer to go on this adventure. I learned so much about how to take some great photos and had a blast doing it. They offer a private tour on a excursion that runs on Bio-diesel!! No need to have to sit next to a stranger on a bus going 2 mph! 4 thumbs up.
- —Guest Eco1
Road to Hana & Reiki Attunement
- Every time I go to Maui I travel the Road to Hana as the highlight of my trip. It is absolutely indescribable - the natural beauty of the jungle, the adventures, hikes, waterfalls and rainforest. It always connects me to God and the Earth in a way I'll never be able to describe in words. Also, I was attuned to practice Reiki somewhere out in the jungle off the road to Hana by a Reiki master named Kira Enge. One of those things that defines that particular Maui visit in my memory. I don't recall where I got her contact info (not exactly something you see in the activity places! Only her name is on my certificate, sadly.) For me that was a powerful experience in a powerful place that I use quite frequently in my self-healing. I thought I would share that as a must-do if you're like-minded (and can track her down!)
- Snorkeling at Honolua Bay; BEAUTIFUL -Walking around Kihei Town -Driving around West Maui Mountains -Kayak any one of the beautiful beaches -Eating shave ice from Aloha Coffee in Kihei -Old Lahina Luau -Watching the sunset from Kamaole III Beach
- —Guest jj
- The greatest thing I did on my vacation to Maui last month was paragliding off of Mt. Haleakala. There is one paragliding school on the island (I believe it's called Proflyght)...the instructors are incredibly friendly and fun. They took us up to about 6,500 feet and we did a 3,000 ft jump in tandem with an instructor. The views were incredible and it was just about the coolest thing I've ever done. As soon as I landed, I wanted to do it all over again.
- —Guest Marcia B.
so much fun
- I've lived in Maui coming from the states... the fish bowl hike to the ocean through the lava fields in southwestern side of maui is one of the memories.. that has stuck with me.. the sea life and turtles.. i saw.. were amazing
- —Guest Ashley Loza
- i love maui it is the best in the world there is awsome wether and like lots of fun things to do
- —Guest Maui Favorites from a kids point of veiw
Hard to pick one
- Haleakala at sunrise has to be at the top. Even before the sun rises, the star filed sky sky provides a glimpse into the galaxy like few other places on the Earth do. There are so many other great things - the drive along the coast to Lahaina, Hana, etc.
- -Snorkeling at Honolua Bay; BEAUTIFUL -Walking around Kihei Town -Driving around West Maui Mountains -Kayak any one of the beautiful beaches -Eating shave ice from Aloha Coffee in Kihei -Old Lahina Luau -Watching the sunset from Kamaole III Beach
- —Guest Maui No Ka Oi
- (1)Stay at the Four Seasons club level (2) Golf at Wailea Blue, Gold or Emerald.
- Stay at 4 Seasons Wailea Resort, Drive to the kaanapali coast (Lahaina, Kapalua, etc.), Swim, play on the beach.
- —Guest Wendy Pribbanow
Previous16-27 of 27