fav. things to do in Oahu
- Oahu Bowl Flea Market is the best! Also surf lessons, Diamondhead Hike and driving around the island.
- —Guest linda
fun things to do local style
- i live on Oahu and my favorite thing to do is go North Shore and get shave ice. You can spend the day at beach. but do not go to waikiki beaches, tourist go there and the beaches suck.
- —Guest Kk
- One of my favorite things to do is to go to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet, you will find hundreds of vendors with great prices-much cheaper then most of the stores, with great things like necklaces, clothes, tikis, food, Hawaiian photos and so much more. A great place to see what the vendors have and where they will be is http://alohastadiumswapmeet.info. The swap meet is a must do!
- —Guest Cathee
Favorite things to do are
- Favorite things to do are paddle an outrigger canoe in Kailua Bay, walk the trail to the Makapu'u Lighthouse to watch the whales or canoe races. Take the scenic drive along the east coast to the North Shore and eat tons of fresh fruit and shrimp along the way. Hike to the top of Koko Crater and check out an amazing view of the island. Spend a Saturday hanging out with friends at the Sandbar in Kaneohe. Snorkel with turtles at Hanauma Bay. Check out the art and sip martinis at "First Friday" every month on Nu'uanu Ave. Wake up early for a breathtaking sunrise. People watch in Waikiki. And of course, the list goes on and on...
favorite things to do in oahu
- My favorite thing to do in oahu was snorkeling in haunama bay it was so fun and cheap that I did it several times while I was here.
- —Guest email@example.com
- Try flying over the islands. We didn't do it over Oahu, but we did it over Kauai. Safari Helicopters showed us a great time. Unbelievable stuff. I was breathless, and the kids flipped. You can see some of their pictures on their site www.safarihelicopters.com , but they don't do it justice.
- —Guest Michael
- There is only one Matsumoto location (its on the north shore) and none better for shave ice. Ono Hawaiian Food, an authentic restaurant in Honolulu. A walk up Koko Head is straight up an old train track, (pretty challenging like 20 story stairmaster), but well worth the view. Sunday eves at Kono Brew Pub Marina schedules authentic slack key musicians for free. (just saw Ledward Kaapana, one of the best)
- My best experience was swiming with sharks in the north shore, unforgettable experience.
- —Guest Andres
favs in Oahu
- My favorite thing was taking a surfing lesson on the North Shore with "Sunset Suzie"
- —Guest Joanne
2009 Jan Ken Po World Championships
- check out www.jankenpo.org The World Championship of Jan Ken Po (Rock-Paper-Scissors) will be held August 8-15, 2009 @ the Hawaii Convention Center
- —Guest Roger Higa
Previous16-25 of 25